Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Um. Technically it's Day 29 but let's pretend last week didn't happen. DAY 23

Holy crap.  Have I really not written anything here since May 4?  That is disgraceful.  You people suck at calling me out.  How can I be successful at losing weight if no one shames me when I flail?  Honestly.

Between being sick and having all of my finals being rescheduled so that I never had more than a day or so between each one, the whole dieting/exercise thing temporarily fell apart.  But I'll be back on the train tomorrow, hopefully no damage done.  I didn't bother to weigh in this week because I didn't want to feel badly since obviously last week didn't go so hot. 

Starting over.  Today:

Watermelon and coffee this morning (breakfast of champions)

Made black bean soup for dinner (I substituted ham bouillon cubes for the ham hock and fat-free plain yogurt for the sour cream.)

Enjoyed a leftover Pedialyte popsicle (I might be addicted.  Must be the electrolytes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment