Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 8

Up at 8:30 - strawberries

Lunch - hamburger patty and salad with balsamic vinegar

Gym - 75 minutes on the ellipitcal

Dinner - made a crab salad with crab meat, parsley, lemon juice, celery, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Wrapped spoonfuls of crab salad in savoy cabbage leaves and baked for 20 minutes. Also had red bell pepper and cucumber salad. Strawberries for dessert.

Drank about 3 liters of water throughout the day

Yesterday and today after I worked out, I started feeling really nauseous and light-headed and terrible. I think I'm not eating enough calories to support the workouts. Yesterday I had some cherry tomatoes and today I had strawberries to get some calories in my system and as soon as I ate something I felt better. Going to have to figure that out because that feeling is absolutely crappy.

2 comments:

  1. you need almonds.

    but i guess the ones covered in "dark chocolate" just "arent as healthy"

    or so i told whem i use them as an excuse to get my dose of antioxidants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, you need to start eating some milk and cereal after your workouts! This should help with the light headedness . . . it can even be a small bowl of your favorite Fiber One cereal =)

    ReplyDelete