Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 6

Up at 11:00 - had an apple

Lunch - grilled asparagus and grilled chicken

Dinner - grilled halibut, grilled spinach and salad, strawberries

About 3 liters of water throughout the day.

No gym today.

Today was rough because I drove up to New York for my cousin Kim's baby boy's first birthday party. She ended up having to cancel the party at the last minute because her husband and 2-year-old came down with fevers last night. Which means there was food catered for 40 and no one to eat except Kim, a one-year-old, Joe and I. Meatballs; eggplant rollitini; a 3-foot hoagie with breaded chicken, mozzarella and roasted red peppers; pizza; garlic knots; and birthday cake. So pretty much heaven.

I had an eensy-bitty bite of meatball, eggplant rollitini and pizza each and then had a lot of the salad after picking out the delicious olives and mozzarella cheese. It was not easy. I have never wanted pizza and eggplant rollitini and a fricken' olive so bad in my life. But tomorrow is weigh-in day and I'm on a mission. I realize deprivation is no way to be successful at weight loss, but I'm going to keep being strict until I'm off this supplement. Then I plan to keep eating healthfully but not so crazy strict. This is really for me. I don't consider myself a very disciplined person, so this is about proving to myself I can do what I set my mind to, even if it's hard, in order to get the desired result. Two more weeks. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment